Ripley, Mississippi

I got a phone call explaining that i had been one of the select few chosen to be entered into a $100,000 dollar sweepstakes.They told me I would receive a $400.00 free gas card in the mail just for being chosen.

There was a catch indeed, I had to subscribe to some magazines. The prices were rediculos. I however paid the $75.00 fee to receive the magazines and the FREE gas card. About a week and a half i received a letter saying I had to pay for another subscription in order to receive the gas card.

Thats not the agreement they had told me. I tried getting the money back they said they'd send me the magazines but I am waiting!

Thats a SCAM!!!I'm from Ripley, MS!

Had an Experience with Readers Services of America?

Comments

Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more All You Can Books - $140 wasted. All You Can Books "Several months ago I signed up for a free trial. The only reason i signed up was because I wanted to know what selection they had. I quickly realized that..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - *** company Lucky Tackle Box "I purchased my first box April 8th 2017....i was told my package would ship out of the 10th of every month until I decided to cancel....ok kewl. Almost a month..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap quality computer table that broke on 1st day of usage. Pepperfry "The computer table Name "Leico study table with Bookshelf" delivered by Pepperfry was of very cheap quality. I found the screw fitting and hardware used in the computer table was..." Read more Doordash - Never delivered Doordash "Has said the order is in process for three and a half hours. The restaurant has been closed for an hour and a half. More words, More words, More words,..." Read more We Clean Carpets - Didn’t even get the stains We Clean Carpets "I was quoted 100$ for my living room, master bedroom and a hallway. When arrived it came out to $140$ Because of an environment fee? And taxes. Got a call..." Read more Shoppers Beware of  JJShouse! Jjshouse "I bought a dress on 9/9/17 to wear to a wedding. I waited with great excitement for the dress. When I received the dress and inspected it, it was an..." Read more